CRMNET - Contact Relationship Management
CRMnet provides a comprehensive business development tool.
This easy-to-use relational database integrates information on the companies, contacts,
prospects and personnel that you deal with everyday. It tracks events and activities with
respect to marketing or general business, and helps you focus on your client development
efforts in an organised and cost-effective manner.
The system is based strongly on
the manipulation of contact lists or sets and allows system wide or personnel lists of
contacts for various activities or events
CRMnet provides valuable assistance in helping you organise
and access data for clients, prospects and personnel through a variety of fields,
- Address information.
- Status (client, prospect).
- Personnel to Contact relationship information.
- Activities and events.
- Mailing or other contact lists.
The following are some of the features of CRMnet.
- Create and manipulate system wide or personal contact lists.
- Sort or search on many field combinations with in different modules
- Store contact addresses or use company as the default address.
- Eliminate duplicates when adding new records with conflict checking on company and
- Produce standard output files for Mail merge or import into other office products such
as spread sheets or executive information systems.
- Access accounting and other client information through custom bridges.
- Access CRMNet contact information from MS Outlook and MS Word or from MS Windows
clipboard for other products using CRMConnect.
- Store your data in MS Access or use a back office SQL Server ie MS SQLServer
Company and Contact Profiles
Multiple contacts and their associated data a stored
against a company profile which in it self has associated data.
Activities, list membership, notes and relationships between the contact and internal
some of the associated data stored with respect to each contact.
Companies may be linked to system documents, jobs or tasks and general notes.
Track mailings, seminars, and meetings for contacts.
Record meetings and phone calls with responses,
callback dates, and notes.
Marketing tasks are handled by creating events and
associated activity records relating to the events or simply to the contact as an on going
list of activities between the contact and your staff.
In most areas of the system you can view the data in record
or browse format.